DeborahJean

Unattainable
Madeline Sheehan
Jagged
Kristen Ashley
Red Heat (Men in Uniform)
Nina Bruhns
At Peace (The 'Burg, #2) - Kristen Ashley Oh Lord, what can I say about this book? Just when I think I meet the perfect KA man and fall in love I read another book and that #1 falls to #2 and this one takes his place. Sigh...

I loved, loved, loved this book! Just like most of KA's men, Joe started off being a a$$hat, but just like Vi, it didn't take me long to fall head over heals in love with him. Especially after he was so nice to her two, fatherless, daughters. I'm a sucker for any man that can fall in love with the woman's kids.

Joe & Vi's relationship started off with her being pissed at him for the loud music coming from his house late at night. She proceeds to go over (in her pj's, no less) to tell him off for being such an inconsiderate jerk of a neighbor! She was not prepared for the awesomely, hot, sexy, hunk of man-flesh that was Joe Callahan!!

Both Joe & Vi have definite issues in their past that do not make things easy for them.

This book has everything I love in a good book. Drama, suspense, hot steamy sex and a story-line (other then the hot, steamy sex). Can't say enough good things about this book (or my new #1, Joe).