DeborahJean

Unattainable
Madeline Sheehan
Jagged
Kristen Ashley
Red Heat (Men in Uniform)
Nina Bruhns

Being Me (Inside Out Trilogy, #2)

Being Me (Inside Out Trilogy, #2) - Lisa Renee Jones I received an ARC of this book and immediately had to drop everything to read it simply because I loved, loved, loved [b:If I were you|15717721|If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy, #1)|Lisa Renee Jones|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1350167395s/15717721.jpg|21388692] (the first book in this trilogy) so much!

Being Me takes up exactly where the last book left off with Sara being shut in the storage unit when the lights went out. I appreciate that there was no time lost between books. I hate it when an author leaves you with a major cliff hanger and when the next book starts you've lost months or years and have to endure all those flash-backs.

While I didn't love this book the same way I did the first one, I really did like it a lot .

There was a lot of questions that the first book left you asking that this book provided the answers to.

While the first book mostly introduced you to the characters, this book gave them depth and personality so that you experienced their life, love and heartbreak right along with them.

It revealed insights into Sara's past and the secrets she was keeping from Chris. It touched upon some of the secrets that Chris was hiding from Sara. And, It explained in more detail the type of life that Mark was into. But most importantly we were able to find out about Rebecca and the secrets before, during, and after her disappearance. I didn't see that one coming.

IMO the steam factor in this book didn't equal what it was in the first book (the image of him taking her up against the glass wall in his apartment makes me ovulate just thinking about it!) but they were still very hot.

I will definitely be reading the next installment simply because I'm a little in love with Chris and I'm just dying to know all his deep-dark secrets.

[b:If I Were You|15717721|If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy, #1)|Lisa Renee Jones|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1350167395s/15717721.jpg|21388692]