DeborahJean

Unattainable
Madeline Sheehan
Jagged
Kristen Ashley
Red Heat (Men in Uniform)
Nina Bruhns

Intimate Enemies (Covert Affairs, #1)

Intimate Enemies (Covert Affairs, #1) - Joan  Swan After discovering [a:Joan Swan|5097017|Joan Swan|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1312272132p2/5097017.jpg]’s books, I must say that she has quickly became one of my “must read” authors. Her books are very well written/edited and also include an interesting plot.

Cassie met Rio at her mother and step-brother’s funeral. He was her rock, her shoulder to cry on, her pillar of strength, yet she didn’t even know his name.

Cassie vowed to return to her mothers estate to try and learn the reason for their deaths and try and prove that her step-father was somehow involved.

Upon returning Cassie comes face to face with the man from the funeral, Rio. Only problem is, is that Rio works for her step-father, the man that Cassie plans to prove is involved in numerous criminal activities, ie drug dealing, arms dealing and possibly human trafficking.

Cassie must decide whom she can trust and who she can’t, because no one is really who they seem.

I really enjoyed this book. I felt that it had a great story line and Rio was just to HOT! I particularly liked that even though there was instant attraction between Cassie and Rio they did not immediately fall into bed. The author took the time to develop the relationship between them which I really liked.

Can’t wait to read future books in this series